OOTD WITH HUNTERS AND FJALLRAVEN KANKEN BACKPACK

 Hello friends. Today I present ootd for the spring rainy day.

It was really raining and thats why I had to dress accordingly to the weather conditions.

I decided to take out my wellies from hunter that I not wear that often and rain jacket from Columbia Sportswear.

I like that jacket as its so great for the rain- the drops going down and not going into it.

Its also breathable.

I also enjoy my hunter boots - I wore them with slouchy socks from amazon but you can get them too at walmart.


So I am wearing:

Hoodie/VS Pink

Rain jacket/Columbia Arcadia II Rain Jacket

Jeans/Gap

Backpack/ Fjallraven Kanken Orginal

Rainboots/ Hunter short version

Socks/Slouchy socks from amazon & walmart

























And here is the vlog on my youtube channel where I am testing Kanken Backpack if its waterproof, the jacket and wellies.

Comments

Post a Comment