OOTD WITH FJALLRAVEN KANKEN BACKPACK

 Hello friends.

How are You doing.

I was on the walk in the park when the weather was little warmer.

I decided to wear my kanken backpack that I got last year at Urban Outfitters.

Its good option when walking more then from car to the store as it is lightweight and my other backpack was heavy.

I also prefer this backpack for the walks in the park as it has inner foam that you can take out and sit on it on the ground or on some rock.

I also had put the bag insert from amazon into my backpack and that way it keeps shape-more boxy and I have many compartments for my wallet, keys, phone, glasses and even waterbottle. I got mine in classic size and flamingo pink color.

I am wearing:

Hoodie & Joggers/Victoria Secret Pink

T-shirt/Primark

Sneakers/Adidas Falcon

Backpack/ Fjallraven Kanken orginal in flamingo pink










Comments