WOLLASTON BEACH OOTD- SUMMER IN BOSTON CITY

Hello friends. How are you doing?
How you enjoy summer time like me?
I spent some time on my favourite place which is beach and this time I am on Wollaston beach near Boston.
It's beautiful place to rest, tan, and even swim.
It's views always calm me and love to come here for not only typical beach activities but also just to sit and relax.
It's comfy and have many compartments to put stuff in.
You can also see the vlog from that day down below and on my youtube.
So thats my summer ootd:

T-shirt/Reserved
Glasses/Dollar Store
Shorts/Terranova
Sandals/Comfortfusse
Backpack/The north face






















Comments

  1. Wow, your beach look is cool, dear Meg, and I love also the colour of your nail polish!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment