FEW HOURS IN NEW YORK CITY-TIMES SQUARE - travel outfit

Hello friends. Here I posting few pictures from my travel time when I went to NYC and I was in that city, that never sleeps just a few hours. 
So I headed to the place that is the most popular in the center of New York- namely Times Square. 
It is my third time here, and it's same looking but maybe different ads showing on those tall buildings. 
Many tourists and crowd was acompaning me in my waiting time to the next destenation point which was JFK Airport.
 So I was with my suitcases and they were limiting me to go much futher in different places.
In New York I was using subway system which is well marked.
And to my surprise I didn't get lost.
 Ticket for subway costs 3,5$.
It was nice day near 80F but it was  humid. 
So here is my travel outfit and pictures.

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Leggins/Cubus
Sneakers/Nike
Bag/no name from Venezia
Suitcase/Puccini











Near Times Square
















Yellow Taxi's 







Skyscrapers giving shade 

Street Crossings are always full of people

Nice place to chill






You can take pictures with those girls on Times Squere 

View from subway - heading to Brooklyn


View from Greyhound Bus on some buiding in NYC

Comments