MICHEAL KORS WYTHE LARGE PERFORATED LEATHER BACKPACK

Semi annual sale is still going on on MK site
Lately I am also into backpacks, mini, medium or bigger too.
Lately searching thru the models I come across this one:

Wythe Large Perforated Leather Backpack

now it is on sale for 156.45 $

It has description like so:

A street-style staple, the Wythe backpack is designed to make a statement this season. Its polished leather construction features a perforated front pocket that’s perfect for showcasing our interchangeable pins.
DETAILS
• 100% Leather
• Gold-Tone Hardware
• 12"W X 14"H X 5"D
• Handle Drop: 2.5"
• Adjustable Strap: 18"-28"
• Compatible With iPad
• Exterior Details: Front Zip Pocket
• Interior Details: Tech Slip Pocket, Back Zip Pocket, 4 Front Slip Pockets
• Lining: 100% Polyester
• Zip-Around Fastening 
• Does Not Include Interchangeable Pins 
• Imported
Exclusively Ours in Michael Kors stores and on Michaelkors.com until 8/31/18.




And lets see if people actually like this model.
Here are some comments:
 wish there were other color available other than red , black wouldn’t be nice

This is such a nice backpack handbag, high quality leather, love the roominess of the bag and the compartment and side zipper where you can put your valuables. The color is this fire red engine that will brighten up your outfit!



Happy this month is my birthday and I need new bag
Love everything about this backpack. Looks classy and the leather is nice. It’s a bit smaller than I like but overall I love it



I purchased in black and I just love everything about it. Getting the straps adjusted right makes it perfect! So happy with it!!
I love my leather backpack. I use it for a purse and the thick straps are great! Love the zipper in the back!!!!

I just love my backpack and I got lots of compliments. It’s very beautiful!
It’s look great, really comfortable. Perfect size.
I bought online , it comes with some small scratches on the side surface leather, other than that, I like the style and space as modern packback. Trust the brand and loyalty customer.
This is an amazing design- beautiful leather, and the perforation is an amazing feature that allows some flair without damaging the leather. however, another reviewer mentioned it would probably fit a 13" laptop and it does not. Would need another inch maybe, as well as a zipper further back that opens over the tech pocket, like their rhea backpack. This style overall is really spot on though and top quality, so I will be watching for an updated model!
I bought this for overnight stays, has more than enough room for everything!
I love it. It holds everything I need. Love space
The backpack is super, really stylish! The perforated front allows you to add your touch to it. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars as opposed to 5 is this: the description says it'll fit most laptops, but mine (a 15 inch, which is the size of most laptops) only goes in if I put it in without a case, and I have to tilt it diagonally so that the bottom lays near the front of the bag, while the top lays near the back, and even then it deforms the upper part of the backpack (which is bad for the leather). So, no, it doesn't fit most laptops, but it'll fit your laptops that are like 13 inches or smaller. Still very happy with my purchase, and I'd recommend it to others while taking care to let them know that the MK description misrepresents the backpack.
I bright my backpack about a month ago. And I love it.. I love how it feels.. soft leather comfortable for your shoulders and back.
that was my best choice to give as a gift for my ❤️
Would you buy it? Let me know in comments!!!

Comments