HOW I SURVIVED HOT HEAT WAVES IN BOSTON AREA

Hello friends.
Today I will tell you about heat waves that were in Boston area and it was over a week of temperatures that were higher then 90F and in sun probably above 100F.
So when it is so hot outside, then even going to the beach sometimes is not an option. 
Why?
Because even on the beach will be hot and sun will be dangerous, if too long exposed to it. I sometimes happen to have that feeling, that when I am too long on the sun without any hat my heart rate going up and I start to feel it even in head. So I not like to spend time on the beach when it is super hot. 
Then the option left is some nice place where will be shade. 
This time I decided to spent the hottest hours in day in shady yard. 
I also took drink - coke with few ice cubes and I was happy. 
I was near nature and not in the humid house. 
And I put on flowy outfit that make you feel comfortable in such days. 
How do you spent hot days in summer?

I am wearing:

Shirt/ZARA
Shorts/H&M
Drink Cup/DollarStore































Comments