MICHAEL KORS Brooklyn Large Metallic Leather Satchel so nice bag!

I really am in love in 

Brooklyn Large Metallic Leather Satchel that bag is now on sale and I really like how it looks.

You can buy it here.




And here is what other people said about it:



  • I love it. It's a great size. beautiful color and more casual. 

  • Love my purse hubby and kids bought I for me for mother’s day . Great purse and I always have lots of Compliments on my purse

  • Beautiful handbag. Soft supple pebble leather with beautiful gold detailing. The strap sets off the bag. I love the compartments and ease in finding things in the bag. Love the color and the size very much nice Quality made

  • I have always been a Authentic MK lover. Therefore it’s nothing to see me with one of his creations on my shoulder or in my hand. I can always get what I am looking for when I’m looking at his brand.

  • Received this purse in the color Denim as a gift. This purse is simply GORGEOUS! I have gotten so many compliments. Just a very Classy purse! It's a bit heavy, but I still love it!

  • This one makes my 4th Brooklyn and I love all! Rock star bag!


  • I have been eyeing this handbag for months!!! I finally stopped into my favorite Boutique (Dallas Galleria) to finally make my purchase of the brown....however, the moment I saw the PALE GOLD, I was head over heels in love!!!!! It’s the perfect neutral for me and definitely makes a statement!!! It’s so so chic! The leather is so soft and a beautiful light gold.


  • Beautiful. It was everything wanted she was so excited the look in her eyes said it all. I'm so happy I bought this bag. it suits my everyday needs...

  • I love this bag! I love everything about this bag: two handles, wide shoulder strap that attaches to both sides (not corner to corner), spacious, silver hardware, especially love the look. My all time favorite bag.

  • I picked out this bag for mother’s Day because my youngest of four kids is almost 2 and I’m over carrying a diaper bag. I got the gray and it goes with everything. Such a gorgeous bag! Love that it is customizable to be a large tote or smaller more structured bag. Nice that it has a cross body strap, too. Love everything about it although I would say it is a little bit heavy.

  • LOVE at his bag! Nice and roomy-color is amazing! This bag is so spacious & durable!! I carry it eveywhere now!


  • I’ve had it for about a week and I’m in love with it!

I bought this for my Mother on Mother's Day and she absolutely loves this purse. She said she received so many compliments on her new purse, Thank You guys for making a great item.


  • I keep thinking my great grandchildren will inherit this purse. It is built so well and so beautifully and the style is so timeless that it will last and last and last. I got it in red, and even men lept across the room to tell me what a great bag it is!!!!


  • Bought this a week ago and I love it! Only downside is it's weight.... put my wallet and some makeup in it and it was already weighing me down. If you're okay with carrying a weight around all day this purse will be fine for you.



  • I purchased this bag in store in Optic White color. The tessel and gold-tone hardware make this bag stand out. I also love pebble leather - very soft to the touch. This bag is also very roomy and stylish and I'm very satisfied with this purchase!



  • I had been looking for an olive green bag and was so happy to find the Brooklyn. I love the soft pebble leather. You can open it up and use it as a tote or as shown in the picture. Definitely worth the price.



  • I’ve been waiting for this bag for MONTHS! Initially they only had one with silver hardware. I purchased a red one with gold hardware that I still love...but I’m super glad to have the black one finally!

  • I was looking for a large tote for spring/summer and love it!! Love the style and room so glad I bought it!!! This bag is made with amazing leather. it’s roomy and has a great long strap.



  • I purchased the tan brooklyn bag this past weekend and i love it! I read some on the reviews nefore purchasing and a lot of people said it was too heavy. I happen to like the bag and the material. I would definitely recommend.


  • Loved this bag for quite a while and finally made the decision to buy it. Glad I did.

I absolutely LOVE it! Ladies stop me and tell me how beautiful it is! ❤️❤️


  • Brought this bag a month ago and I love it! It’s roomy the handles!

I love this bag ! I bought it in Pearl Grey and it is absolutely beautiful . It can be used as a tote or cinched in the middle to give it a completely different look! This bag is all class!

I have several Michael Kors bags and this is by far the most beautiful. I’ve had the luggage one for a while but I just had to have the black with gold. I get so many compliments. Very roomy, everything fits. The only downside is that it’s a bit heavy but nothing you can’t handle.



  • I've been wearing this bag most of the winter and I love it. The versatility of being able to switch from handbag to crossbody straps is great. The closure is the only minor drawback. The leather button strap is so stiff I rarely ever open it, resulting in having to fish around it.



  • Very Very nice Leather! I Love this bag. It is a larger bag Only 1 issue I wish there was a divider down the middle.

  • This tote is amazing!! The color is a very nice blue and purse is very well built. It will definitely last several seasons. It is heavy as another reviewer mentioned but most good quality leathers are. Hardware is what gives it another nice touch. I like that you can bring in the sides for different look. My tablet fits in perfect when opened all the way.

  • I purchased this in white. It is beautiful and the perfect spring/summer bag. It is well made and very big. I get many compliments on it! Love the detail put into this bag and I think maybe I need one in red!!

  • Very happy with my bag very nice and class have many compliments.



  • Love this bag. Has enough space to hold my 15' laptop and perfect for my everyday commute to work.
  • I have had this purse for about 2 weeks now. I love it. It's a little heavy even when it's empty, but it is made great. Love the color.

  • Love the color. The pictures don't do it justice. Such a beautiful bag.

This picture does no justice with how beautiful this bag is the blue color is gorgeous I fell in love when I saw it

  • Gorgeous & roomy! I bought it in olive and in white. Now I want it in black, red, and purple!


  • Beautiful, very well made,little heavy but overall great!

  • I love my real good pure leather handbag. Gets many compliments. Good job Michael kors.

  • I received this as a gift last Christmas. I absolutely love it. It is big and roomy. I like that it can be carried with the sides inward or outward as a regular tote. I have the Damson color and it is beautiful!

  • Going to be great on my up and coming vacation. Beautiful color gualilty of the leather excellent.Stylish and functional! I love this bag. The leather is soft, the color is perfect, and it gas plenty of pockets inside allowing me to be organized.


  • I absolutely love my new bag. The material seems to be very durable the hardware is very classy. The only thing that I don't like about the bag is that it seems to be a heavy bag, with or without anything in it.

  • bought a week ago , it is very beautiful bag & I love hardware, only i think is little heavy but that will not take away any beauty of this bag. Thoughtfully design!!

  • The size is great and the color is so rich. Beautiful.

Love the way it changes from compact to large tote. You cannot go wrong with this purchase. I want another already!! I had to have it!

my hubby bought this bag for me and I am in love with it..It is huge so it fits everything my 4 kids hand me to carry. I love the fact it turns into a large tote so I can easily put in my tablet.




  • I absolutely love this purse! Have gotten so many compliments, I bought a dawson sutton leather continental wallet to match. I wish the purse had more zippers, but its giant and gorgeous. Highly recommended!

  • I bought this three weeks ago and this is my favorite bag for the month of January. It is so roomy, the color is great, the leather is so sturdy. I have gotten so many compliments on it.

Loved it. I bought 3 bags of this kind, One medium size And another medium in calf hair.

I absolutely love this bag. The versatility it offers is perfect. I highly recommend this bag.

I purchased this bag about two weeks ago. I had seen it online and thought it was a gorgeous bag. It's even more beautiful in person. The leather is soft and there are tons of compartments. The bag is stylish. The only drawback is the weight. It's a little heavy but other than that, it is the usual MK fantastic quality. Love it!!


  • I bought this bag 3 weeks ago. It's definitely in my top 5 fashion buys of 2017. I was a little concerned that some of the reviews said it was very heavy but ordered it anyway because I loved the style. The bag is heavy, but only when you aren't using the strap and leave it in the purse. The strap is beautifully detailed with grommets and other decorative hardware, therefore it is a bit heavy to carry around in the bag. When not using the strap, I suggest you leave it at home in the MK storage bag and problem solved! It has great features as well. I get stopped pretty much every time I carry this bag, by somebody who either wants to compliment its beauty or know where to buy it. This bag must be seen in person to truly appreciate it. I can guarantee if you do, you'll walk out of the store with your new favorite MK bag!!

  • have been in the market for a really nice black purse since summer. And, I went online and I found the Brooklyn purse....OMG!!!! I fell in love with this purse. I couldn’t wait to buy it. So, so worth it. Money well spent. I am extremely satisfied. Wish I could have bought every color....yes every color.


Comments

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to give one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment