OOTD WITH VICTORIAS SECRET PINK & UGG BAILEY BOW METALLIC BOOTS

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present another ootd and pictures of nice place we went to which was Meadow Pond Park here in Massachusets.
It was little warmer then normal winter day and sunny out so I was wearing little lighter coat and hoodie which has nice neon pink color.
I wearing fleeced lined legggins and my favourites boots for winter which are ugg australia Bailey Bows. They are so cute and warm, not to mention comfortable to wear.
I like this park as it has all you need for outdoor activities: bike trails, picnic tables, lake, hiking trails.
And how you spent last weeks of winter ?

I am wearing:

Hoodie/VS Pink Premium

Leggins fleece lined/VS Pink
Boots/ Ugg Australia bailey bow metallic
Bag/Michael Kors 
slouchy socks/Amazon
Scarf/ NewYorker
Beanie/Terranova

Comments