UGG CLOSET HAS REOPEND

Hello friends.
Today Ugg closet had reopen.
Many ugg boots are now on sale!
Yay!
You can check them out here:
One model that went on sale is
in color slate




and in color chestnut




And here are reviews from amazon about them:

-I wore this boot all day for shopping and they are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. Love the style and the slate gray color, I can always depend on Uggs for a comfortable shoe.
-Great Product!
Had to first break in into one boot.

-This is a perfect winter boot. The sole is durable rubber that provides traction in winter weather, but still has a stylish stacked heel. The quality is well crafted. I am always nervous that I might be purchasing a counterfeit, but this did not seem the case.
These boots are comfortable to wear as well as warm. The suede is somewhat water resistant, but I would not go jumping in rain puddles with these boots on. All in all a successful purchase and I would certainly recommend this item.

-These boots were made for walking.... especially in the rain! Quite comfortable and will be durable during the storms.The tip of the boot does elongate the foot, doesn't help I'm a 9.5! Overall these fit like a glove!

-Have to admit that I was skeptical based on a few reviews, but I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. These boots fit true to size, and are very comfortable. Would need thick socks if you're in a cold climate because they are more stylish than they are warm. Loving my boots!

-I absolutely love these boots! Just got them today and tried them on for size and they fit perfectly. They are so rich looking with the black suede and outside zip. I am very picky about boots and didn't want a pair with alot of fuss or buckles. It took me forever to decide (a birthday present to myself) and I am so glad I went with these. They are also very comfortable and I cannot wait to wear them this weekend!

-Be careful when ordering the Slate. Its a real GREY color not a brown like the PIC shows. That's what I wanted was grey so its OK. I have these same boots in Black in size 11 and so when the grey ones arrived today in a 11 I was surprised that they feel almost a size larger. They are made in Vietnam so...just a warning the size doesn't stay the same from one pair of these to the next. Overall a great feminine pair of UGGS.

-I just got these and would describe them as comfortable, water-proof all-occasion boots for slacks or dresses. They are not "dressy" and the heels are quite low, but the suede elevates them a notch and the darker taupe goes with anything, although mine seem to be lighter and more grey than the picture here. I wear a size 7.5 with average width feet and calves. They fit me like a glove, plenty of room around the calf-if you plan to wear heavy socks I would order up a half-size.

-I usually order a half size up with boots but I had to send the bigger size back and get my regular size. I love them and didn’t even need to break them in much at all. Very comfortable.

Comments