OOTD WITH H&M DOWN COAT AND UGG AUSTRALIA ADIRONDACK II SAND

Hello friends.
How are you doing?
Today I present another ootd for winter day with snow so you can inspire.
Color palette is black, white and creamy or gold.
This coat is my favourite its selling out fast from H&M, got it last year but still is avaible this year. Its very lightweight but also warm. I was using it traveling as a comfroter in plane too!
I also love my ugg adirondacks as they are perfect warm for snow and freezing temps.
So far they never soak any water in and I am wearing them second season.
Some others boots that I was wearing in past they soak in snow and slusch and then its easy to get cold thats why in winter if you live in area were is often snow its good to invest in boots that are waterproof.
I also like this pants from pink- they comfy and warm.

I am wearing today:

Hoodie/VS Pink
Down coat/H&M
Joggers/VS Pink
Beanie/Terranova
















Comments