FALL OOTD WITH DR MARTENS MOLLY

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present another ootd for fall 2019.
This time I went to nearby park where I often go and I like this park as it has small pond and many trees and it is perfect location to take photos if its fall. 
So it is very cute here and you defenetaly feels fall vibes. My outfit was kinda random so I doesnt match perfectly but I wanted to wear my Dr Martens molly boots.
So I worn them and paired them with joggers.
I not sure if that is ok but it was fine to me.
They were nice and comfy, but I think they still need some break in time.
But hope they will be not bad next time.
I like they have ribbon laces - it looks stylish.

 So I am wearing:

Jacket & Hoodie/Victorias Secret Pink





















































Comments