DR MARTENS JADON BLACK VS WHITE

Hello friends. How are you doing?
So today I will present 2 pairs of my shoes that are on the spot lately.
These boots are really cute and popular. Many infuencers and fashionistas loving them. 
So I decided to try them out too. First I got black then white color.
Here are pictures below.
As of similarities they come with almoust the same laces - laces in white ones were little thinner, they both have platform and they both are made from smooth leather.
But when in comes to differences besides color I noticed that white ones are made with litte different zipper that has plastic part where it says Dr Martens. And other thing is they have slightly different shape of shoe- white ones seems more narrow in my opinion. 
Other then that they the same.
Which one you would choose?
Let me know in comments.






















Comments