DR MARTENS JADON

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present my favourite shoes of the year 2019.
The title goes to:
Dr Martens JADON
Got them on amazon. In size US 10, I normally wear 9,5 us and if they would be in half sizes I would get 9,5 but I didnt sized down.
Why?
Because they are kind of narrow in the shaft and they have that seem on top and shoes in size 9 I have other dr Martens in that size and that seem on top of the shoes was tight on my foot.
Thats about sizing.
Now about comfort.
I find them comfortable and in a way they are great for the long walk as they have comfortable platform sole that has air trapped inside and is some technology put in them.
Also the higher platform is great option as even they will be warmer in the winter.
Here is few pictures how I style them in summer.
And what model of platform dr Martens do you like?




Comments