OOTD FROM LAKE -HOUGHTON'S POND

Hello friends.
How are you. Today I present ootd and some pictures from the lake where we went to swim.
I live not far away from the ocean beaches but it is also not so perfect there as main problem is that water is cold.
So it is nice to go to the lake and here water was really warm so it was not a problem to swim here.
It was many people here and it was summer vibes in the air.
I also did vlog in that day which is here:



Here is my ootd:

Tank top/Terranova
Shorts/H&M
Backpack/Victorias Secret Pink
Sandals/Crocs
Glasses/Dollar Store





 
















Comments

  1. Dear Meg, I see it is really a good alternative to go to the pond as the sea is that cold! Pink suits you so well!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment