NICE PLACE TO VISIT NEAR BOSTON- PLYMOUTH ROCK-PILGRIMS PLACE

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present pictures from nice place we visited lately. Me, my bf and his mom visited place near Boston called Plymouth Rock which is more south by the costline from Boston and its very beautiful here. 
It is pilgrims place as this was place where Christopher Columbus discovered America. And that rock is still there.
This is really nice place and you can come here and eat icecreams or shopping suveniers.
Every half hour there is the tourists atraction near that rock were rangers talk about history of that place- its for free.
So if you like such places I also did a vlog from that walk, so I will put link here below.

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Shorts/H&M
Slides/TJmaxx
Glasses/Dollar Store






























Comments