BEACH OUTFIT WITH CROCS AND VICTORIAS SECRET BEACH BAG

Hello friends. Today I present another outfit of the day for the beach.
I went this time with my bf to Nantasket beach near Boston and it was nice.
It is beautiful beach with sand thats color is ashy yellow and waves cursing the shore, water is clear. You will feel nice ocean breeze here.
Sometimes you can meet surfers here.
This day was low tide which means water was more far in the ocean and beach was longer.
For the beach day I dress comfy flowy clothes and shoes made out of gum as wet sand would little bit destroy leather shoes.
I also try not to take my leather bags on sand and taking out canvas bags and backpack.
I also always wear hat on head and sunglasses as sun can heat really well and I take skin protection number 30 from Neutrogena.

I also vlogged that day so here is my vlog:


So I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Shorts/Terranova
Shoes/Crocs
Hat/5&Below


















Comments