ITS ABOUT TIME TO GO ON THE BEACH-OOTD FROM WOLLASTON BEACH

Hello friends.
 How are you doing? 
Its summer time here in Boston area and kids having free time and I am big kid that likes to go on the beach too and enjoy some time there. But this area has not super warm water yet at this time of a year. So most Bostonians go to the beach for other reasons then swim.  
So I also wasn't swimming yet, as water wasn't too warm. 
I still waiting for wamring it up by the sun.
When it comes to outfit I am wearing my favourite backpack and I feel little ashamed that I will show you again the same bag in the blog post.
 I think I should wear my other bags more too- heheh.
Btw lately is sale going on in MK store and I was thinking to get another color of this backpack but they sold out so fast- it was black and olive on sale. But I was thinking that maybe I get it next year and this year will get some ohter bag from Mk that I still dont have. And thats what I did.
And here is the sale:
So many nice bags on sale now.

I am wearing today:

Shirt/Zara
Shorts/Victoria's Secret Pink
Sandals/ Comfortfusse
Bag/Michael Kors evie













Comments