CASTLE ISLAND BOSTON AND CARSON BEACH BOSTON - SUMMER DESTINATIONS 2019

Hello friends. How are you doing?
I am here with some more pictures and vlog from 2 nice places that me and my bf lately went. And if you are in the area you should definetaly see it too.
First place that we went- drive by car is Castle Island- its very nice place for a date, walk, summer activities connected with sport - you can run here, do excersizes on the grass, or even bike when you do it not too fast.
Its free parking here. And place to eat snacks like fries, hot dogs, burgers.
We enjoy this place also beacause of location near ocean- and its even beach here were you can swim. And you can observe nearby feeries and boats on the ocean. Besides boats this places is located close to Logan Airport so you will see many planes landing and taking off.
Another place we went on our bikes the same day is Carson beach which is really close to that Castle Island as you pass it by when you drive to it.
So we biked from the first place to the Carson beach area, and we liked it very much as its great place not only for biking but mainly for tanning and swimming. We not did it yet but hopefully next time we visit this beach we will go take a dip. And today I am wearing my new but not new backpack that is great for such trips. 
Its from Borealis and I got it here:
I love many compartments in it, and the way the straps are consturcted- you not feel heaviness so much at all on your back with this backpack.
So thats are my 2 places to recommend for a summer in 2019.
Here is my outfit details, picturs and vlog from that day.

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Shorts/H&M
Sneakers/Nike
Backpack/The North Face Borealis
Glasses/Dollar Store































Comments