MY NEW GENESIS BIKE FROM WALMART AND OOTD WITH COLUMBIA WINDBREAKER

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present another ootd from our outing in the neighborhood and first bike ride with my new bike.
Yes I got a bike. It was love at first sight when I saw it in the allay in walmart sport section.
I liked the colors this purple and white together. And sturdy look. Mountain bike - same as I had in past in my childhood/younghood.
First I thoght maybe I am too old for bike, will my bf go and buy one again and go with me?
But then after few days I looked online and saw it and read reviews- were not bad.
Then we were in walmart again, saw it again and felt even more that I want it.
So I did it- purchased it and now I have it and ride it in days that have weather for bike.
So I present it here too on my blog.
I recommend getting bike. First ride after long time not riding was hard, was so tired afterwards as we have here some hills and its harder uphill.
And another adventage from it is that it making me sleep good. 
I also got it to get more in shape/fit. 

I am wearing:

Hoodie & Water bottle/Victorias Secret Pink
Leggins/Victorias Secret Knockout old model
Sneakers/Nike Free Run old model
Windbreaker/ Columbia
Bike/Genesis from Walmart here
Hat & Glasses/5&Below




















Comments

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is really pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment