VICTORIAS SECRET PINK YOGA LEGGINS -SPRING HAUL-TRY ON

Hello frirends. How are you doing?
Today I am doing Victoria's Secret Pink Leggins haul and try on.
So I got this leggins with flat waist, they are made from cotton and elastane.
They looks cute.

Got them here:
Then another one I got has little P letter on that waist band, they are also made from cotton, and they seems to be highwaisted.

Next one I try on are black cotton leggins and they have fold over waist band.
They also cute and great for some activity like yoga.
Then I try on leggins that are highwaisted and all black just with small dog at the ancle.
They are comfy as they highwaisted and not roll down when you sit.
Last one I try on are bike shorts great for bike or other activities.
And here is the video.
Subscribe and like it on youtube :)

Comments