UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSICS II UNBOXING- FIRST IMPRESSION

Hello friends.
Today I am unboxing first pair of Ugg Australia boots that I got this year.
So this pair I got on Victorias Secret.
They arrived after week to my home. I got them in size 10, I would get 9.5 as my other shoes are in this size but Ugg not run them in thise size so I sized half size up.
They are little loose on me but if I would get 9 they would be little light.
I like sheepskin boots for winter so I knew that will get some these winter.
I decided to pick color brown as it is dark and dirt will be not so visible.
This model you can buy here:
https://www.ugg.com/women-boots-classic-ii/classic-short-ii-boot/1016223.html#start=1&cgid=women

These boots are waterproofed and thats good as they will be good even when will be some rain or snow. But I not recommend wearing them when it is heavy rain or snow.
So here is my unbxing video on youtube and pictures of boots.
What model and color of boots do you plan to get? Do you like ugg boots style? Let me know in comments!!!






















Comments