LAST DAY UGG AUSTRALIA BAILEY BOW SHIMMER ON SALE IN DUSK- HOW TO GET UGG BOOTS CHEAPER

Hello friends and ugg lovers!!!
Just writing this quick post to let you know that one more day left of sale on ugg closet!
So there are some nice boots to grab. I bought one or two and will soon do unboxings on here or my youtube channel so stay tune.

But also want to let you know that today is cyber monday and on top of sale you will get additional 10 points to your ugg rewards instead of just 5. 
To get points for shopping in ugg store online you have to sign up to ugg rewards program:
https://www.ugg.com/register?referChannel=global&referCode=xngs858t

And also you can sign up for ebates:
and you will get 10 procent in cash back.

Yay.

And here are cute boots on sale:







Comments

  1. It is the third year I promise myself I am gonna buy UGGS :))
    Love that ones that you showed
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Legal psychedelics for sale usa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment