OOTD FROM THE GILLBERT HILLS STATE PARK WITH MICHAELS KORS BROOKLYN HOBO

Hello friends. How are you doing today? Hope your weekend went great!
Today in the post I present another ootd this time from the woods -Gilbert Hills State Park. 
We went there hiking and it was nice but only thing we forgot is to take off spray for moskitos.
Other then that it is very nice place that has many trails and even a pond but we didn't find it.
And today I am wearing still my new Michael Kors hobo Brooklyn bag and even on hiking it was comfortable to wear such bag! So I recommend such style.
I also uploaded on my youtube channel vlog from that place so check it out and subscribe!
I am wearing:

Shirt/ZARA
Skirt/ H&M
Water Bottle/ Victoria's Secret PINK


























Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about 188bet. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus
    i came to go back the favor?.I'm trying to to find things to improve my site!I guess its ok
    to make use of some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the
    simplest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while folks consider issues that they
    plainly do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out
    the entire thing without having side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment