BOSTON -OOTD with MICHAEL KORS

Hello friends. How are you doing?
Today I present some pictures from walk in the Boston. 
It was nice day and was taking advantage of it, as summer comes to an end.
But today I enjoyed this walk and was discovering new places of that beautiful city.
I was also happy to wear first time my new bag that I got on sale from Michael Kors
It is really roomy and allow me to carry many things with me like camera, camera lens etc.
It is hobo style and have long strap that allow to wear it crossbody or shorter strap - on the shoulder.
I like the color too- pale gold goes well with many things. This model is made from pebbled leather.
Now Michael Kors still have annual sale and 25 % additional off to sale.

So I am wearing:

Shirt/Terranova
Skirt/H&M
Sandals/ Venezia
Water bottle/ Victoria's Secret PINK
Glasses/ DollarTree




















































Comments