SUMMER OOTD FROM WOLLASTON BEACH

Hello friends. 
Today I present another ootd  from great place in such hot summer here in Boston area. So that place is Wollaston beach. It is so relaxing and calming, not many people comes here, parking is free, beach is sandy, and the most important is that water is warm that you can easily swim longer time, not like in the Nantasket beach were water was really cold lately and I couldnt go inside almoust, I went but I was then freezing. 
So here in Wollaston is warmer water but its little more dirty with some seeweeds and other ocean plants.
Also many small boats are on the water and it looks so romantic.
What do you do in your area in summer time? Let me know in the comments!

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Shirt/H&M
Shorts/H&M
Sandals/ Oysho



























Comments