OOTD WITH COMFORTFUSSE SANDALS AND MICHAEL KORS JULIA BAG

Hello friends. 
Today I present another ootd from the summer activity that we did lately which is going to the Millenium Park, Boston suburbs in MA State.
That park is also very nice place to go and rest or doing some activities like biking, walking dog, enjoying nature - flowers, birds and even fishing as it is small pond there.
It is also some small hill there that you can climb and have nice view on the souroundings.
It was nice sunny day and here are the pictures made with wide angle Canon 17-40 mm L4 lens.
I was using this lens in here because I wanted to capture views, not just myself. 
So this lens is great for that, but you will not get much of the bokeh with with it.

I am wearing:

Shirt/Target
Skirt/H&M
Sandals/Comfortfusse 
german brand that are like Birkenstocks
Waterbottle/VS PINK
HAt/5&Below

Canon 17-40 mm L4 lens sample photos.























Comments

Post a Comment