MICHAEL KORS SEMI ANNUAL SALE

Now at www.michaelkors.com is going semi annual sale. 
And you can buy many intersting bags and other itmes like shoes, clothing, wallets on sale even 70% off.
Here are bags that I would love to purchase:
only cons of that bag I see are that it does not have a zipper and in comments some mention that it is heavy
so then u can buy the same one but in smaller size:



Another bag that I like but is not avaiable right now is this one:
avaiable also here and on sale in Macy's here



Another bag that cought my attention is this one:

Evie Medium Leather Backpack

I like it as it is actually a backpack and it also has I-pad sleeve inside that is padded.
It's roomy and can be worn as bag or backpack.






Another cute and great bag that I adore is:

Evie Large Leather Shoulder Bag now on sale too here



It has 2 zippered pockets in front and 3 compartments inside.
Con is that it does not have additional strap that would be adjustable.
It comes in different colors too but they are not on sale now.

Another bag that I really like is: 

Brooklyn Large Metallic Leather Shoulder Bag

avaiable here
It is light, roomy, has aditional strap and comes in beautiful color gold and other colors too!




More bags are on sale here:

Let me know which one you like!



Comments