NEW IN: UGG AUSTRALIA KARI BLACK & WHITE UNBOXING

Hello friends.

Today I present unboxing pictrues from 2 pairs of Ugg Australia model is called Kari. 

I got them on sale on site:
They also are avaiable on 

Shipping was very fast and I also could return them druing 30 days of time but I decided to keep them both. 
I got 2 pairs one in black color if I want to pair them with more elegant outfit and in white when I want to wear them with lighter outfits/clothes. 

If you looking for some sandals for summer 2018 this are great option to consider. They are made from natural leather, which is great for sandals.

They also are very comfortable, little higher elevated sole is good to amortisation. Also they have some gum part build in at the end of sole to not slide on slippery surface. 
They run half size smaller in my opinion.
I am happy I got them and recommend them!!!


















Comments