CASUAL FOR THE FEW DAYS OF SPRING

Hello. 
In February we had unexpected presend from mother nature here in Boston area and we had few days of spring. It was so warm out that we had to go out on the nice stroll in the park. 
It was great to feel that warm vibes in the air again, and to wear short sleeves again.

 But was not prepared yet. Not spring clothes and so on.
Also I was feeling sick, as I cought a flue lately, so I wasn't feeling too good, but at least it was nice weather that helped me to feel little better. 

Now I am over the flue and hoping that will be warmer again but they say in the Tv that Nor'Easter number 2 is aproaching to the Boston Bay, so spring is still not coming yet.
How are you preparing for spring?
Do you miss it and can't wait as me?

I am wearing casual outfit:

Shirt- H&M
Pants/NEWYORKER
Hoodie/ Cubus
Bag/Michael Kors Julia
Sneakers/ Nike Free Run
Glasses / Dollar Tree












Comments