WINTER OOTD WITH UGG ADIRONDACK II & COLUMBIA LAY D DOWN MID JACKET

Hello.
 Today I present another winter outfit. 
I am wearing those waterprool new boots that I lately got.
Model is popular and its called Ugg Australia Adirondack II in Sand
Got them here:
but also you can find them here:
And my new winter jacket from Columbia is super warm and I got it on sale too.
https://www.columbia.com/womens-lay-d-down%C2%A0mid-jacket-1623131.html
This model is now sold out almoust but when ppl return them then item comes back.
Other coats here:
Wish you great weekend!!!

I am wearing:

Down coat/Columbia Lay D Down Mid Jacket
Joggers/New Yorker
Hat & Scarf/Terranova
Bag/Michael Kors






Comments

  1. Cool comfortable outfit. I love the outfit. Nice colors.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment