OOTD with UGG ADIRONDACK TALL II OTTER & LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL

Hello. Today I present another winter outfit of the day for cold winter day.
This time I wearing this creamy Columbia down jacket that I got for sale and I like it. It has omni heat lining which is cool as it reflects body heat back to us- around 20 %.
I also wearing my new winter boots for snow. 
Namely Ugg adirondack tall in otter color that I got at zappos and it was on sale too.
They have cute ugg pure lining that will keep you so warm. They are waterproof and thats what counts in the New England area - Usa. As here winter is often with much amounts of snow. 
So I got prepared and can meet the snow.
This boots can be wear with skinny jeans and leggins - today I pair them with my Topshop Joni jeans.
I also like my louis vuitton neverfull replica that I got on www.allegro.pl and I think its great versatile bag that can be dress up or down.
What do you wear in the winter ?
Let me know in comments.

I am wearing:

Jacket/Columbia Lone Fir 650 turbodown down jacket here
Boots/ Ugg Australia Adirondack Tall II in Otter
Scarf and hat/ Terranova
Bag/ Louis Vuitton Neverfull here























Comments