WARM DAY IN THE FALL-BACK TO SCHOOL OOTD

Hello.
Today I present ootd from the nice sunny and warm day in the fall and my casual outfit of the day from the walk in nearby park in Boston suburbs. This park is near Neponset river and its not big one, but here is also outside swimming pool, so it will be my place to go to in the next summer.
When it is sunny out I love to go outside and enjoy this warm fall weather. We having quite a warm fall here in the New England.
When it comes to my outfit I like this shirt with a printed garfield cat, it always make me smile and I like my new backpack from VS as it has many compratments and is cute.
What do you like wearing in the fall when it is still warm outside?

I am wearing:

T-shirt/Reserved
Skirt/H&M
Sneakers/Nike
Socks/Reebok
Glasses/DollarTree
















Swimming pool- I will go there next summer

















Comments

Post a Comment