OOTD from Wollaston Beach near Boston

Today I present casual outfit from the that Wollaston beach located near Boston. I really like that beach beacause it is sandy, has beautiful view on the high Boston's skyscrapers, it is free, and is close to the City Center. I checked the water temperature and it was warmer then last time but still not so warm for me to go swim, although some people were already swimming. Then we went to the near located area where the boats are attached to moloes and near that are many restaurants. It was also nice place to rest after beach as it was more shady and was nice breeze. Many couples were strolling around.
Where do you like to rest in summer time?
Do you like to swim or just lay and tan on the sun? What is your favourite beach in the world?
Let me know in the comments!!!

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Skirt/ H&M
Sandals/ Lasocki
Purse/ Michael Kors Julia
Hat/ DollarTree
Glasses/ Dollar Tree













































Comments

  1. This looks like such a great time!
    Be sure to check out my latest blog post!
    x. Kritsida
    http://aperfectcanvas.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment