OOTD with VICTORIA'S SECRET KNOCKOUT PANTS and NIKE ROSHE from MEADOW POND PARK, MA

Today I present OOTD from a walk in the Meadow Pond park- it is a small park that is great for walking and cycling or other activities. It is finally spring here so many people are going out to the gym or park and start to be more active again.
I with my friends went there too, to have some spring activity.
Lately I like wearing Victoria's Secret knockout pants, because they are comfortable and warm. Another pros are that they not ride up or down, they are made from moisture absorbing material (nylon and lycra) and they are also keeping me cool in a warmer day.
I also like that they are close to high waisted, so I got some new pairs that will present in next blog post or on my youtube. Btw now it is a deal on them with a sport bra in VS stores and you can get them for 35 $.

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Sneakers / Nike Roshe 





























Comments