MY FAVOURITE LEGGINS FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET KNOCKOUT TIGHTS

Today I present ootd from a walk in my lately favourites leggins from Victorias Secret that I got last year on sale. The model is Knockout Tights and it is Medium Rise made out of 80 % Nylon and 20 % Lycra. 
I like them because they kind of look like they are high waisted and are made from thicker material. They kept me warm in cooler days and cold in warmer days, which is weird as normally black rather is not good for warmer day, but they have some technology in that material.
I am defenetaly looking around for a new leggins from VS and it is now a promotion that they give sexy reward card for 20 $ when you buy for 40$. 
 Another brand that is good is Nike but they seems to be overpriced and not have cute designes- they starting to be boring when it comes to leggins. Not like with sneakers. I was also eager to buy lululemons but they also not so interesting in design and price is on higher end. Lately many ppl recommends gymshark leggins. I will maybe get them too and see how they are.
What brand do you like and can reccomend?

I am wearing:

Jacket/NO NAME
Hoodie/Cubus
Sneakers/Nike 
Purse/Michael Kors Julia
Hat/Dollar Store






















Comments