Planners from STAPLES, Planners from TARGET, Mini planners from the DOLLAR STORE

Hello guys!
Thumbs up and subscribe for more!
Today I do a haul from what I got at Dollar Store, Staples and Target. I got mainly planners and some more stuff to plan things out. As I need some nice planner to put there stuff, maybe I will even use few at the same time but they will be touching different subjects/spheres of life.
In this video I am showing planner from Target -Segragetor, then planner inserts that are undated year inserts, and another inserts that is called Event Planner. I also got a planner from Staples that is looking like the Happy Planner.
Hope you enjoy such videos - thumbs up :)and subscribe :)
And soon I will do another unboxing of some planner that is coming to me, so stay tune.



Comments