Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Planners from STAPLES, Planners from TARGET, Mini planners from the DOLLAR STORE

Hello guys!
Thumbs up and subscribe for more!
Today I do a haul from what I got at Dollar Store, Staples and Target. I got mainly planners and some more stuff to plan things out. As I need some nice planner to put there stuff, maybe I will even use few at the same time but they will be touching different subjects/spheres of life.
In this video I am showing planner from Target -Segragetor, then planner inserts that are undated year inserts, and another inserts that is called Event Planner. I also got a planner from Staples that is looking like the Happy Planner.
Hope you enjoy such videos - thumbs up :)and subscribe :)
And soon I will do another unboxing of some planner that is coming to me, so stay tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...