Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, December 11, 2016

WINTER OOTD WITH UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSIC

Winter is coming to us very quickly and there is no much time left to get prepared for winter season. I started wearing my ugg boots again as they are really comfortable and warm. Also it is time to wear puffer/down jacket, hat and even gloves. I can't complain that I called when I were such outfit.
But it is less elegant...
What do you prefer to wearing in cold days ? Do you prefer to be freezing and stay elegant or rather pick out comfort over elegant style?
Let me know in the comments.

I am wearing:

Hat/Terranova
Down jacket/ H&M
Hoodie/ Cubus
Gloves/NewYorker
Sweatpants/Walmarkt
Boots/Ugg australia
Purse/ Michael Kors Julia















2 comments:

  1. Dear Meg, the boots are so wonderful cosy and I like the grey colour. With these boots you are definitely ready for winter :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, i hope i ready, but need to buy also snow boots :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...