NEW IN: Ugg Australia Adirondack II unboxing from Zappos

Hello, 
Today I am doing the unboxing of Ugg Australia Adirondack II W in 10 US. I got them on www.zappos.com
They are waterproof winter boots supposedly great for snow and I needed such boots. 
They are made from combination of waterproof leather that look like pebbled leather.
 Mine pair is in color Utter. 
In regular uggs I wear size 9 or 9,5 US so those I got in 10 US and am glad I did- they fit perfect. 
I filmed unboxing of them on youtube channel.















Comments

  1. Wow, I adore your perfect boots, dear Meg! I'm convinced you will love them!
    Have a happy start into the new year!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Rena and wish you also sucsessfull new yeear and greater then prievious one!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment