Pages

FOLLOW ME :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ugg Australia Lattice Cardy Unboxing from Zappos


Hello, Today I am doing the unboxing video of Ugg Australia Lattice Cardy from Zappos in size 8 us and color grey. I got them on www.zappos.com
They are made from wool knit material (not 100%). Those boots have wool fur inside on the insole and heel part. They are great for fall seazon and beggining of winter.
I would say they are warm and great for dry days but for rainy days I wouldn't risk.
They run small and I recommending sizing up.
Here are the pictures.

















Thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel!!!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Meg, these Uggs seem to wonderful cosy! Thanks for the unpacking and have a wonderful week!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have a wanderful week too! xx Megan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...