Michael Kors Anabelle Medium Black Tote unboxing

Hello.
Today I am unboxing Michael Kors Anabelle Medium black Tote with top zipper.
It is made from pebbled leather.
Bag has 1 zipper compartement in the middle and 1 pocket on zipper on the side, 2 pockets on other side and a ring string.
I got it on www.zalando.com on sale.
It has also adjustable strap that you can remove.

Then after some time I will decide if to keep if or return, as maybe I would get bigger size as the same bag comes also in large size. But they have gold hardware and this one has silver.

Update: I returned this one and got bigger size one. But black, medium size MK Anabelle is still cute and I recommend it for those who like smaller sized bags.














Comments

  1. Dear Meg, this is another beautiful Michael Kors bag! Thanks for sharing the unboxing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment