Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, August 14, 2016

OOTD WITH MK MINI SELMA INSPIRED MESSENGER BAG

Hello. Today was nice sunny and warm day so it was perfect weather for more lighter clothes. I decided to pick out natural colors today. 
That's way I not stand out from the croud today. I added also this cute mini messenger leather bag to my outfit. I bought it on www.allegro.pl and it is made from italian leather.
 It was inspired by Micheal Kors Selma project I think. 
And for sandals I am wearing some leather comfy sandals that can recall birkenstocks.

I am wearing:

Tank top/House
Shirt/H&M
Shorts/ Terranova
Sandals/ Comfortfusse from www.limango.pl
Messenger bag/ Vera pelle NO NAME BRAND from www.allegro.pl














6 comments:

  1. Dear Meg, very cool look for a hot day and I like the bag which maybe was inspired by MK :) Your shoes are also very cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...