Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, August 6, 2016

NEW BAG VERA PELLE ITALIAN LEATHER WITH LOCKER AND HANDLES



















Hello, thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you like.
Today I present new bag made from italian leather Vera pelle. 
That bag I've got at www.allegro.pl at this seller:
This bag is made from nice real leather and comes with this small cute locker and a key.

It has 2 handles and it comes with the attachable strap. So we can wear it not only in hand but on a shoulder.
I like this camel color but this bag comes also in few other colors.
It is made from shiny leather and then after some wear you will see wrinkles on it- but oh well, I like that type of leather more then matt one.
That bag was really not expensive and cost around 55 dollars.

Don't forget to follow my blog on bloglovin- then you stay tuned.

Subscribe to my CHANNEL and also to my other vlog channel:

3 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous! I have an obsession with bags, haha. Do you want to follow each other? Please let me know :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...