NEW IN- LOWERPRO TAHOE BP 150 BACKPACK FOR CAMERA AND LENSES

Hello.
 Today I want to show you my 'new in' item that I got recently for my camera and lenses. I do have some camera bags (Golla bag) but they are a little bulky looking and there is not so many place in it for few lenses so I wanted some other bag or backpack for electronics that would be more spacious and more comfortable to wear.
I also wanted in case of traveling to have backpack to keep few lenses and camera there and not worry that they will get demage as it is better to keep them in some sturdy bag.
So when I saw this one I decided to buy it although there are some other nice backpacs too and some are even bigger but too big would be also not good for me.
I also saw later that the same backpack has Alfie the youtuber and he uses it to travel too.  So I not regret my purchase and also I find it cute. You can put there also your phone and tablet in the first compartment.

It is also good for keeping your leneses/camera at home when you not used them to avoid getting dust on them.
How you take care about your camera and lenses if you have few?












Comments

Post a Comment