SUMMER OUTFIT WITH LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL DAMIER AZUR, H&M, RESERVED, VENEZIA

Sun finally emerged on the sky and it didn't hide behind the clouds so it was perfect day to go out on the stroll and breath in some fresh air.
My mood right away get better when it is sunny day and it gives me more power to do some stuff.
I had some errands to do and wanted that my outfit was comfy and light for warmer day. 
That LV neverfull bag was great to carry many stuff in it and I was feeling like they weight not much. It is convinient for carrying big camera too. I not regreat buying it even though this is replica one.
When it comes to clothing I like that skirt from H&M for summer and will defenetaly got another one in more styles/colors.
I also like wearing lately white long sleeved shirt that can be dress down or up depending on situation and need.

I am wearing:

T-shirt / Reserved
Long sleeved Shirt / H&M
Skirt / H&M
Sandals / Venezia




































Comments

  1. Dear Meg, how wonderful finally the sun said hello in such a wonderful way! Like your cool summer look with the amazing mini skirt.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear Rena, today also was sun in the moring and then all day rain- weird weather. xx back from Krakow

      Delete

Post a Comment