SUMMER OUTFIT OF THE DAY WITH WHITE CONVERSE ALL STAR

Today I present my outfit of the day with white converse All Stars high and white long sleeved shirt. I  those sneakers with skater black shirt and gray basic top. To the outfit I added white shirt and it was good choise, because it was really getting hot and that white color was cooling me off. 
On the other hand this skirt would attract sun but it is very flowy so you not feel hot in it.
White converse are also great for summer as they have also cooling effect. So those colors are great for the summer. I also wear this small zippered poutch for cards or money that is great for some summer parties or events. 
What do you like to wear in the summer? What colors do you like the most in the hot season?

I am wearing:

Long sleeved shirt /H&M
T-shirt / H&M
Skirt / Terranova
Sneakers / Converse All star
Mini poutch / Victoria's Secret Pink
Backpack / Hama










































Comments