REPLICA LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL DAMIERE EBENE MM first impression

Hello guys.
 Today I doing the unboxing of Replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Ebane MM designer handbag. I got it online from www.allegro.pl.
It is in size middle (MM). It is made from some synthethic materials that remind real Neverfull bag but this one is not made from real lether ( handles and trimmigs ).

 This replica is not so good quality one but also not too bad. I present it on pictures and also on the video that I uploaded to my youtube channel and also below.
This examplar was shipped from china and the seller didnt packed it corectly and it have wrinkles from fold over that are now very much visible.

 I wonder if original bag would get wrinkly if would be bad packed and folded over too?
Thumbs up and subscribe for more!!!










Comments