MY FAVOURITES in MAKE UP

Today I present products favourites that I use every day to do make up and remove it.


 So my favourite fundation is Make up forever Hd fundation. I got it at sephora and it was on sale last summer. It has pump and is very good, not have any scent and has good, buildable coverage and not make mask on face, and also not irritate my skin.


 My favourite pallete is this one from Too Faced that I got from sephora in december- some limited edition. I has nice eyeshadows and also blushes and highlaters. My favourite eyeshadow is Satin Sheets. I like that palete 'cause its shadows not irritate my eyes and have good pigmanation.




This is my favourite eyeliner from Loreal- Super liner - good eyeliner that not dries out on eyes or in the pen. 


 I like that mascara as it not irritates my eyes and others often do, and it makes lashes more curly and longer. It doesn't smudged under eyes.


 My favourite nail polish is this one Rimmel Salon Pro in color  402 Urban purple. Lately I not saw it in drogery though and it was replaced with other one in same color but it is called Super Gel. So I tried it out with top coat but effect is not so good. It's not super shiny and it chip after 1 day. So i think that is better to use Salon Pro as it is cheaper.





 My favourite make up remover is this Garnier Essentials milk- I used it few years now and still like it. It has nice scent and not irritate my eyes. 


 And then after that I use this Micelar water from Garnier that is good to remove some left overs.


 My favourite make up wipes are thise from Alterra that are super moister with some aloe vera and they are fresh and good to wipe off make up or maybe other parts like hands, cleavage. They are cheap and effective.


 My favourite cream lately is this one from Neutrogena - visibly clear pink grapefruit- it has nice scent and it gives nice refreshing feeling to skin, and it absorbed easily to skin.


Other one moisteriser cream to skin that I like is this from Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere. It has light consistency and to sensitive skin, normal or mixed. It sink into skin and hydrate it really good.
What is your make up favourite that you use every day?

Comments

  1. Dear Meg, I see you are really well equiped with cosmetics and makeup! In my opinion Avene is really a good brand, I used products of this brands for a very long time. I love also the fantastic red of your favourite nailpolish! Enjoy your weekend <3
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty Dear Rena, yes have to try Avene products, have also some antiwrinkle cream, xx great weekend toYou too

      Delete
  2. You have such a nice collection of products!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read and follow me on Bloglovin if you like.
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty, sure i followed u on bloglovin, you can follow me too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment