Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SPRING DENIM OUTFIT WITH CONVERSE

Today was nice weather out at the beggining of the day at least, so I decided to make spring outfit of the day with denim jacket and some jeans. I like wearing this jeans from H&M because they are versatile and goes with many other items like converse or other denim jacket. 
I like also this model of jeans because they are streachy and they are comfy to wear - the model is called shaping skinny regular
What do you like to wear in the spring season?

I am wearing:

Jacket /ZARA
T-shirt / ZARA
Jeans / H&M
Sneakers / CONVERSE














3 comments:

  1. Awesome look!!! I love so much the converse on this green color!! <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meg, I think this is a perfect look for a spring day and no wonder you like this jeans as they are very cool! At the moment I like especially wearing sneakers and track pants & as usual stripes - I'm only curious how this will develop during this spring :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that are comfy for sure, and this spring is werid but its getting wormer so thats good :)
      Greetings to you too Dear Rena xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...