FEW NEW THINGS

So here are few things that I like and use lately from cosmetics. So for a fundation lately I using quite often this Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Fundation and I find it really nice. It has nice good coverage and mattyfing finish. It dosnt irritate my skin and not make any break outs. It has weird scent at the moment of applying, litte like a paint scent, but it then dissaper. I've got color NC25 and it is perfect for me. 




To applying my fluid fundation I am using lately this  Precision sponge - beauty blender from Sephora and I find it really good item. It makes nice even finish, and I not regret I bought it, although it can 'eat' little more fundation then our fingers.



To eyes I like using lately Naked 3 pallete but not only this one but Naked 2 and 1 also. But this time I used Naked 3 pallete from Urban Decay.


 And I apply those eyeshadows and fundation also by using my new brushes that were really cheap and this all set of those on pictrues below I have purchased on www.ebay.com for about 7 $. They are good quality brushes and very fluffy but not too soft, they not differ much from those expensive ones for 80$ in Sephora.





And my favourite lipstick lately is this Super Stay 14 hours lipstick from Maybelline in 160 Infinity Fuchsia. It has nice scent, and it is really long lasting. 



What are your favourites from make up?

Comments