Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

BIRKENSTOCK BALI SANDALS AND RIPPED TOPSHOP JEANS

This outfit is from few days ago, when it was not so hot as today, and I was actually cold, so I put on this topshop jamie jeans but with knee rips, so they are kinda good for summer, lol but those more chill days, as in more hotter days I not recomend them. For the sandals I wear this Birkenstock Bali model and I like them a lot. Do you like wearing jeans in summer or rather other type of bottoms?

I am wearing:

T-shirt/ Terranova
Jeans / Topshop Moto Jamie jeans - ripped version
Sandals / Birkenstock Bali












4 comments:

  1. You look amazing, love the ripped jeans you look great in them. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty for nice words, sure like to do it, i following you on bloglivin great blog :)

      Delete
  2. Love your trousers and the place you took your photos :)
    Followed you & have a nice day :)♥
    loove,
    Milena ♥
    milasbeautyblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, following you too, greetings, Megan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...